Insurance & Mortgages


Landlords' Buildings and Contents

As a landlord it's impossible to predict what tomorrow will bring.

Your property will already have buildings insurance.  It is very unlikely however that your buildings policy will adequately protect your interests while your property is let.

Landlords Property Owner's Insurance is specifically designed for landlords and should offer -
• Full Cover for the property whilst rented
• Accidental & Malicious Damage by tenants
• Loss of Rental Income until the property is re–let
• Property Owners Liability including liability to the tenant
• Landlords Contents

Rent & Legal Expenses

We have never experienced rent default with the properties under our management.  In the event of rent default by the tenant however, a specialist rent and legal expenses insurance should cover the legal costs for eviction of the tenant, along with the rent shortfall. 


Tenants Home Contents Insurance

Many tenants discover after a calamitous event that they have not arranged adequate insurance to cover their own contents and the costs of alternative accommodation.  

Tenants are also legally liable under our standard tenancy agreement for any accidental damage to the Landlords Contents and will not be covered under a standard Home Contents policy.  

No matter how careful tenants are, items in the property can be damaged or destroyed through no fault of the tenant (e.g. a fire in, or water escape from, a neighbouring property)

A Tenants Contents policy should include full accidental damage to both the tenant's contents and those landlord's contents for which the tenant is responsible, as well as alternative accommodation and tenants' liability cover.

Downloads & Links