Services for Landlords.
Request a free rental valuation.
"You have been wonderful for us. We have really appreciated your attention to detail." - L Marshall, Isle of Lewis
If you're considering appointing a letting agent, it's sensible to ask whether the agency has professional accreditation, client money protection, access to a complaints redress mechanism and a proven track record. Simply Let has all of those. (Full details are on the "About" page.)
Apart from that, why choose Simply Let?
1 - We aim to be thorough and rigorous in all that we do.
2 - We want the process to be as simple as possible for you.
3 - We take care to instal only responsible tenants
4 - We have never had unpaid rent.
5 - Our sucess depends on thoroughness and professionalism, not price.
"Every time we have used you you have supplied very good tenants within a reasonable period of time" - J Johnstone, Inverness
We offer a range of services to suit differing needs:
Full Management - 12.5%
Tenant Find - one month's rent (minimum £500)
Other services -
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Inventory Preparation
- Web advertising
- Comprehensive Tenant Referencing
- Landlords Insurances - Buildings & Contents/Rent and Legal
- Access to Mortgage Finance
- Established 2004
- Minimal void periods and nil rent arrears
- We've never had to take a tenant to court
- We've never had malicious damage
- We will not tolerate anti-social behaviour
- Over 60 years combined property management experience
- The majority of our clients have come to us through personal recommendation
Your Statutory Obligations
These are many and growing but we will take care of this for you, or guide you where you need to take action yourself. Find out more about landlords' statutory obligations.