Services for Landlords.
Request a free rental valuation.
"You have been wonderful for us. We have really appreciated your attention to detail." - L Marshall, Isle of Lewis
Simply Let chose to be Regulated by RICS from the outset in 2004, long before regulation of letting agents became mandatory, and has had a policy of professionally training all staff long before qualifications became mandatory. Most of our business comes from personal recommendation by satisfied clients (See our Google reviews)
(Full details are on the "About" page.)
Apart from that, why choose Simply Let?
1 - We aim to be thorough and rigorous in all that we do
2 - We want the process to be as simple as possible for you
3 - We take care to let to only responsible tenants
4 - We have never had unpaid rent
5 - Our success depends on thoroughness and professionalism, not price
"Every time we have used you Simply Let have supplied very good tenants within a reasonable period of time" - J Johnstone, Inverness
We offer a range of services to suit differing needs:
Managed - Premium - 17% + VAT (equivalent to 20.4%)
Managed - 12.5% + VAT (equivalent to 15%)
Tenant Find - one month's rent (minimum £600 inclusive of VAT)
Other services -
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Inventory Preparation andRecord of Condition
- Web advertising on our own website and national portals
- Comprehensive Tenant Referencing
- Established 2004
- Minimal void periods and nil rent arrears
- We've never had to take a tenant to court
- We've never had malicious damage
- We will not tolerate anti-social behaviour
- Over 60 years combined property management experience
- The majority of our clients have come to us through personal recommendation
- 75% of our staff are landlords in their own right.
Your Statutory Obligations
These are many and growing but we will take care of this for you, or guide you where you need to take action yourself. Find out more about landlords' statutory obligations.
Letting Agent Code of Practice
Simply Let is statutorily required to comply with the Letting Agent Code of Practice