Tenant find with Rent Collection.
For landlords who prefer to undertake their own mid-tenancy visits, repairs management and safety certification arrangements. As for our Tenant Find service but we'll also collect the rent directly from your tenant each month and credit it to your nominated bank account. We'll send you monthly statements of account, chase up any arrears and, in the event of non-payment, recommend appropriate action to protect your interests. With this service the landlord would be responsible for lodging the tenant's deposit with an approved deposit holder & dealing with any end of tenancy issues.
£375.00 inclusive of VAT.
Monthly fee equivalent to 10% of gross rent + VAT
• Visiting your property, to advise on presentation, legal matters & potental rent relevant to letting.
• Marketing your property on our website as well as major national property portals at no additional cost.
• Local newspaper advertising if required at additional cost.
• Initial vetting of interested parties to ensure that only those who meet key criteria view the property.
• Conducting accompanied viewings
• Comprehensive referencing of potential tenants at no additional cost.
• Preparing and serving all tenancy documentation and arranging for signing and witnessing.
• Preparing digital inventory and record of condition (at additional cost).
• Property photographs & floor plan.
• Collect security deposit & transfer to landlord.
• Notifying utility providers/ council tax dept at start of tenancy.
- Collecting monthly rent and crediting to your account.
You'll also need -
• Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) if there's not one already - this will remain valid for 10 years. Simply Let can provide one at additional cost - see details on our EPC page.
A re-letting fee of £150 + VAT will apply for securing each successor tenant and dealing with all necessary documentation.