Want to undertake your own management, but need help to find a good tenant? Let us do that for you.
A one-off fee equivalent to one month's rent (subject to a minimum of £500) + VAT
Part of that fee will be taken as an initial payment of £250 + VAT (at current VAT rate - £300 inclusive of VAT)
- Visiting your property, to advise on presentation, legal matters & potental rent relevant to letting.
- Marketing your property on our website as well as major national property portals at no additional cost.
- Local newspaper advertising if required at no additional cost.
- Initial vetting of interested parties to ensure that only those who meet key criteria view the property.
- Conducting accompanied viewings
- Comprehensive referencing of potential tenants at no additional cost.
- Preparing and serving all tenancy documentation and arranging for signing and witnessing.
- Preparing digital inventory and record of condition (at additional cost).
- Property photographs & floor plan.
- Collecting security deposit & transferral to landlord (the landlord is responsible for fulfilling the statuatory obligation to lodge the tenant's deposit with an approved deposit holder).
- Notify utility providers/ council tax dept at start of tenancy.
You'll also need -
•Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) if there's not one already - this will remain valid for 10 years. Simply Let can provide one at additional cost - see details on our EPC page.